Friends of Lexus of Roseville,
Our customers and employees are always top of mind. As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increasing presence in our community, we felt it necessary to inform you of the steps we’ve taken and will be taking to support the health and safety of our guests and team members.
We’ve always taken great pride in our clean and well-run store, and we know this is more important than ever right now. Our top priority is the health and safety of our guests and staff, so we are implementing additional cleaning and hygiene measures that follow CDC guidelines.
Our sales and service departments remain open, as we understand many rely on vehicles for their livelihoods and to provide life-sustaining services to others. To help you get the repairs you need, we offer various options for requesting service:
• Schedule online.
• Call us directly at (916) 472 – 9111
• Visit our service centers. (Please call to confirm availability, as operating hours may change with our circumstances.)
• Have us pick your vehicle up from your home or work and return it (sanitized) once the service is completed.
We understand that, in the current environment, those looking to purchase a vehicle may wish to do so from the comfort of their home. As such, we are now offering low-contact sales options that follow CDC guidelines. For your shopping convenience:
• Call us directly at (916) 472 – 9111.
• Shop online at lexusofroseville.com
• Have a car delivered to your doorstep at no extra charge!
• Schedule a test drive at your home or office!
Thank you for trusting us during this uncertain time, and we’ll continue to relay crucial updates as they develop. Lexus of Roseville will continue to be here for you, and we appreciate your continued loyalty.
Patrick McKeehan, General Manager